Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lemonade and Drug Lords

I went to a remote island to live and beside my apartment building was a church where everyone who attended was outside of it socializing, drinking lemonade and eating snacks. Some of them saw me and invited me to go down and join them.

The church's bishop saw me and said "Maybe you can help me". He looked like the old sherif you see any movie, balding on top, big mustache and glasses on the tip of his nose or in his breast pocket. Next thing I knew I was wearing a suit inside the church with the bishop.

We were looking for a woman who had been hooked on drugs was being held hostage by drug lords who were using the church as a hide out. We found her in the foyer all high and strung out sitting on the ground. She had on her Sunday best and homemade prison tattoos. Bishop tried to talk her into leaving the church building, but when he did the drug lord's security team came out to take her away.

The bishop and I then tried to leave running down the hallways, however the halls just kept getting longer and longer the faster we ran. Each door we walked into was more of the drug lord's henchmen. Then we saw the drug lord and nervously walked past him and out the door and we were back out side to everyone socializing, drinking lemonade and eating snacks.

Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment