Monday, July 11, 2011

Bono's Gift Sucks

Right now I'm reading a book my cousin Emily gave me years ago titled  Bono: In Conversation with Michka Assayas. I read it before falling asleep.

In my dream I was on a grassy knoll at a park with my one year old daughter Myrtle. We're playing on a picnic blanket. Bono comes by and says "Oh no! I forgotten Myrtle's birthday, I'll be right back." He never left, but right away produced a white plastic garbage bag with something in it and hands it to Myrtle. "Happy Birthday, it's for you!" he says behind his wrap around sunglasses.

Myrtle sitting down and pulls out of the bag these complex vacuum cleaner attachments. Now Bono is lying on his back on the grass with his legs crossed and his hands behind his head. As each attachment is pulled out he talks on and on about how wonderful the attachment is.

Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment