Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fighting the Bully

I was shopping at the grocery store when some guy starts bullying me. While he makes fun of me he begins shoving me. I'm unable to speak, to move on my own, just frozen in fear. The bully leaves. I couldn't believe what happened, I was outraged!

I leave the store and find some bottles actors use on movies and TV that shatter very easily. I fill them up with root beer and place A&W labels on them. With the bottles I crouch behind a garbage can near the entrance of the grocery store, waiting for the bully to return.

I see him! I stand up and start throwing bottles at him one by one. He falls down in the ambush and I charge him with a bottle in each hand. Screaming like a warrior I smash each bottle on his head. Grabbing his shirt I yell in his face "DON'T YOU EVER BUG ME EVER AGAIN!"

Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment