Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cut From the Same Dream Cloth, My Cousin's Dream.

Last night cousin of mine sent me an email of her dream saying "I knew you'd be someone who could appreciate a good dream!"  I do appreciate a good dream, especially since I had a nightmare last night. Unless she asks me to use her and her hubby's name they shall remain nameless.


"I had a dream that my husband and I were in someone's basement apartment and he was sporting the craziest afro I have ever seen! It was HUGE. Suddenly we could hear meowing and couldn't for the life of us figure out where the sounds were coming from. Well, all of a sudden, he reached up and started pulling newborn kittens out of his afro and throwing them across the room...!!!! How bizarre is that?! LOL." 


It's a bizarrely sweet dream if you ask me. 


Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment