Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Telling Each Other's Dreams

Faith now gets up at 5am so she can exercise before work and that means she goes to bed before me. When I went to bed at 10pm she says in that sleep babble "See, see." Then a moment later she continues, "See and see you're over there." I say nothing and repeat what I heard in my head so I don't forget.

As I'm getting back in bed from a bathroom break at 12:30am, Faith starts loudly saying as if she's scared "G - G - Ga - GA - Gross - Gross - GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS!"

"Faith what's wrong?"

"Oh, it's just my imagination! I thought Myrtle was playing with poo." Faith sighed, then went back to sleep.

This morning when recounting last nights events. Faith got a chuckle, not so much remembering what happened with her, but telling me what I did later in the wee hours of the morning. Apparently I yelled or loudly said "Don't fall off the bed!" While grabbing for her.

I suppose we're both restless with Myrtle's first day of pre-school.

Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment