Friday, June 3, 2011

Escaping Prince Charles

I was walking down the street with Prince Charles, he was in his "military" uniform and I was wearing the exact same uniform, but mine was a paisley print - pants were paisley too. Since I was a commoner, our conversation revolved around him trying to one up everything I said and did.

To prove he was tough he got a thumbtack and started pricking his chest with it then squeezing out his blood. This freaked me out and I tried to escape him which resulted in a struggle. I finally got away and ducked into an optometrist shop, but Prince Charles was able to nab my glasses.

In the shop there was a radio announcing someone had escaped Prince Charles and was missing their glasses; so everyone in there was on the lookout for someone who couldn't see .

The optometrist and his employees were all apart of some weird religious cult. In there I see my friends James and Rachel and somehow I was able to help them get out of there, but I remained stuck.

In the shop suspicions grew that I was the one that escaped Prince Charles, so the optometrist/cult leader forced me to take an eye exam. I prayed that I would pass the exam and I did. This shocked everyone there but I was let go after I attended some youth group prayer séance.

Sweet dreams.

1 comment: